'Regional Debut for Rising Folk Singer', or so they said... my first time in Norfolk at these lovely theatre venues. The pictures speak for themselves. Did I mention the gig at the Fisher Theatre completely sold out? With special thanks to Terry Reeve, town reeve of Bungay, who invited me over for the shows.
I have been bowled over by all the support that has come my way while fundraising for my debut album 'Gentle Heart'.
If you haven't already seen and backed my kickstarter project, here are 5 great reasons to do so:
1) The music exchange. Musicians dedicate themselves to bringing us beauty, humour, emotion, joy & community. In return they are supported by the people who like what they bring.
2) You can get involved in my whole project. By backing me you become party to everything related to the Gentle Heart Album & Tour including exclusive pics, shows invites, behind the scenes stories & videos as well as whichever reward you have chosen.
3) It's nice to help someone. Knowing their project is worthwhile and that your support makes a big difference.
4) My rewards are amazing. As I said before, this isn't charity, so pick a reward - from having a copy of the CD when it's done, to having a session filmed at your house and many more!
5) This is your only chance. The kickstarter campaign finishes in 1 week from today so now is the only chance you have to; get involved, help me out, pre order the album or choose any of the other rewards. Remember, this is a community project - it only goes ahead if the total goal is reached by Sunday 18th Oct, so it needs a little help from everyone! I haven't got a penny to my name, and I don't have a wealthy family behind me to get me into the business, I rely 100% on people who like my music.
I am thrilled that the Stroud News & Journal decided to feature my bid to raise £2,500 in just over 3 weeks. here is their article! I am currently at £1,053, and have two weeks left. Hopefully the article will help boost the 'backers'. See my Campaign below, and check out what the lovely press have to say!